This past week the boys visited The South Side and “The Pittsburgher Burger Bash” Where they recorded live and judged. Here is a rundown of the program.
- 00:54 We are stuffed like pigs after judging 12 hamburgers but, we go on because… well… that’s what our presenting sponsor, Mancini’s Bakery would want us to do!
- 04:12 Comedian Gab Bonesso gives us some of her tips from the burger judging as she sits in as the official rep for The Food Tasters. She’s also doing random food review videos now including PopTarts, Lunchables and Arby’s Italian Subs!
- 11:41 Comedian Aaron Kleiber joins us for some Mancini’ Bread as he talks about playing Grover Cleveland in the PA Lottery TV commercials, tickling a sandbag and, his Grown Dad Business podcast.
- 24:11 Comedian T-Robe comes in to talk “Hummus and Hennessy” and how the Mancini’s Bread was going to go well with the beef brisket that he had smoking at home as we were talking to him.
- 35:50 Professor Buzzkill stopped by… a couple of Olympic myths are busted!!! Was Jesse Owens the only African-American at the 1936 Olympics?
- 40:41 Thanks again to our presenting sponsor, Mancini’s Bakery and Diana Rua Media for having us!